Finance Companies for Franchises
- Equity finance is money sourced internally by the business.
- Debt finance is simply funding provided from an external source such as a bank or credit union.
How It Works:
- Find the commercial equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia and obtain an invoice or quote.
- Apply online on our website and submit your invoice/quote. Choose the lease, rental or business loan option that suits you.
- We will process your application quickly and usually have you approved within 24 hours. We will raise the contract and email it to you. The contract is written in plain English and is easy to understand.
- We will pay the supplier and the commercial equipment will be delivered to your premises.
We offer the following solutions:
Rental – terms range from 12 to 24 month minimums. You have the opportunity to change requirements without getting locked into a long term contract.
Lease – lease the equipment and at the end of the term it is yours. 3,4 or 5 year terms are available.
Business Loans – with this option, you own the equipment from the start of your contract and pay off your loan over 3, 4 or 5 years.
For more information, call 1300 659 676