Equipment Finance Sydney
Where To Get Equipment Finance In Sydney
Equipment finance for Sydney franchise businesses Through CFI Finance®Choose from one of the following solutions,
- Lease: Choose from 3,4 or 5 year terms and own the equipment at the end of your contract term.
- Rent: With a 12 to 24 month minimum contract term, this solution allows you to change requirements without being stuck in a long term contract.
- Business loan: Choose your contract term from 3 years to 5 years and enjoy the benefit of owning your assets from the start.
Here’s Why Business Owners Prefer to Finance Their Commercial Equipment Through CFI Finance®
- Outstanding customer service from our experienced and friendly customer service representatives who are available 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- Financing your equipment instead of buying it outright allows you to retain your capital.
- In most cases, no personal security is required.
- Choose the contract term and solution that best suits you.
- Repayments can be 100 per cent tax deductible.
- There is no liability to record, because it’s an off-balance sheet form of equipment finance.
- Sydney Franchise Business owners benefit from competitive rates and manageable payment solutions.
Commercial Equipment Business Loans, Leasing and Rentals
With commercial equipment depreciating over time, renting, leasing or obtaining a business loan instead of buying your equipment outright at the start is the smart choice. This allows you to make better use of your capital and pay the equipment off over time.
Some of the commercial equipment we’ve financed in the past includes bakery equipment, gym and hospitality equipment for start-up businesses and businesses expanding to their second or more locations. This allows you to retain your cash to spend on other aspects of the business, enabling you to expand faster than you thought.