How To Lease Gym Equipment
Lease Gym Equipment Easily Through CFI Finance
How to Obtain a Business Loan, Rent or Lease Fitness Equipment for Your Franchise
Leasing or renting your gym equipment, or obtaining a business loan – paying it back over time means you will pay for your equipment with the income it generates, this makes sense given the importance of retaining your capital at the start-up or expansion phase of your business.
Whether your business needs one piece of equipment or an entire fit-out of equipment for your gym, we have a solution to suit your needs.
Options available include rental, leasing or business loans with just four simple steps involved in financing your gym equipment,
Step 1 – Source the gym equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
Step 2 – Submit an online application, making your choice between gym equipment leasing, flexible rental or business loan solutions.
Step 3 – We will assess your application and have you approved, normally within 24 hours.
Step 4 – We make payment to your supplier and the equipment is delivered.
Why Finance Your Commercial Gym Equipment Through CFI Finance®
- There are a number of options to choose from with contract terms ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
- Leasing, renting or obtaining a business loan for your gym equipment allows you to retain your valuable capital.
- We offer the best customer service. We’re available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The application process couldn’t be simpler and usually takes just 10 minutes.
- We have you approved quickly – usually in 24 hours.
- In most cases, no personal security is required.
- Leasing: choose between 3, 4 or 5 year terms. If you choose to lease your gym equipment, you have the peace of mind of knowing you own the equipment at the end of the term.
- Rental: Terms range from 12 months to 2 years minimum. The benefit of this contract is the ability to change requirements without getting stuck in a long term contract.
- Business Loan: This option allows you to own the assets from the start of the contract. Terms range from 3 to 5 years.