Franchise Loans Australia
Franchise Loans Australia - How to Finance Your Franchise
Franchise Loans for Australian BusinessesThere are 3 finance options available for franchisees looking to finance their commercial equipment through us, whether they need finance for a single asset or 2, or an entire store fit-out. We can even finance furniture and fittings. Finance Options Available:
- Business Loan – Finance your commercial equipment through a CFI Finance® business loan, payment terms range from 3 years to 5 years. This is the best option for anyone who wants to own their equipment outright from the start.
- Equipment Leasing – You can lease your commercial equipment through us and minimise your asset risk. Terms range from 3 years to 5 years and you own the asset outright at the end of your contract term.
- Equipment Rental – You can rent your commercial equipment with terms that range from 12 months to 2 years. This is the most flexible solution on offer for anyone who doesn’t want to be tied to a long term contract.
The process of applying for asset finance for your franchise business is simple and we aim to have you approved within 24 hours. No need to visit us in person, submit business plans and complete long paper forms, simply apply online.
Here’s how easy the process is,
- Find the equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
- Complete the online application and send us the quote/invoice from the supplier you’ve chosen.
- We assess the application, have you approved and make payment for the equipment which is then delivered to you.
The Best Franchise Loans for Australian Businesses
Because you never know what the future holds, spending all your capital at the start to purchase your commercial equipment is a risk. Financing your equipment is the smarter choice, allowing the equipment to pay itself off over time.
You can choose the terms that best suit you starting from 12 months and ranging up to 5 years. We offer flexible and fixed term solutions to suit your preference.